This grant is designed to assist non-profit organizations that have the greatest and most significant impact to the quality of life in Commerce City. The amount of money available for grants varies each year and is determined by a City Council appropriation in the city’s annual budget.
To be eligible for this grant, organizations must have a 501 non-profit status, address the needs of Commerce City residents and demonstrate sound fiscal management.
Documents & Forms
The current application deadline has passed.
Important Upcoming Dates
- Dec.16: 2019 - Grant Report Form Release Date
- Jan.15: 2020 - Grant Application Release Date
- Jan. 31: 2019 - Grant Reports Due Date
- March 6: 2020 - Grant Application Due Date
- April 20: 2020 - Grant Awards Announced
Congratulations to the 2019 Grant Recipients
- A Precious Child Inc.
- Adams 14 Education Foundation
- Adams County Emergency Food Bank
- Adams County Youth Initiative
- Adelante Community Development
- Almost Home
- Alternatives for Youth
- CASA of Adams & Broomfield Counties
- Catholic Charities
- Commerce City Cultural Council
- Commerce City Rotary Foundation
- Community Uplift Partnership
- Environmental Learning for Kids
- Food Bank of the Rockies
- Foster Source
- Joyful Journeys Community Enrichment
- Junior Achievement, Rocky Mountain Inc.
- Kids First Health Care
- Let Your Light Shine
- Little Giants Learning Center
- Project Angel Heart
- Ralston House
- Reaching Hope
- Stout Street
- The Feline Fix
- The Senior Hub