Trust. Restraint. Excellence. These are a few of the character traits we're seeking from well-qualified candidates for sworn and civilian positions.
Colorado is the ideal environment for an active lifestyle; you can enjoy open space and year-round outdoor (and indoor) activities. Commerce City has 840 acres of parks and open space with 25 miles of trails and the largest urban wildlife refuge.
The cost of living in Commerce City is almost 10 percent less than the Colorado average.
The Commerce City police department strives for excellence, serving in partnership with the community.
If you are looking to work with multitalented and proactive officers, CCPD is the place for you.
Process and Recruitment
We are seeking honesty, integrity, competence and teamwork from well-qualified candidates for sworn and civilian positions.
Email jointhePD@c3gov.com with questions about the CCPD recruitment process.
We strive to be the standard of excellence for public safety and service in this region.
The mission of the Commerce City Police Department is to:
- Prevent, detect and deter crime, the fear of crime and victimization.
- Conduct vigorous criminal investigations.
- Protect the public and seek justice for victims of crime.
- Create a safe community to live, work, learn and play.
- Earn and hold the public’s trust, confidence and faith in the police.
Our mission is accomplished by:
- actively embracing our community in a collaborative partnership
- using data to identify and solve problems
- treating people with respect, compassion and demonstrating a commitment to exceptional service.
Our Core Values