Anyone with a ticket for a municipal violation from the Commerce City Police Department will receive a letter in the mail within 21 days including citation resolution instructions. Citation fees vary by violation. If you do not receive a letter from the court within this time period, have moved or the address on the ticket is not the address where you receive your mail, you must call 303-289-3640.
Photo Red Light Tickets
If you received a photo red light ticket, learn how to pay online.
Pay in Person
You can pay a current Commerce City Municipal Court ticket at the civic center court payment window with the following: cash, check, money order, cashier’s check, debit cards or credit card (Visa, Master Card, Discover, or American Express).
Pay by Phone
You can also pay your ticket by phone with a credit card by calling 303-289-3640. We cannot mail you a receipt, but you will get an approval number when the transaction is complete.
Commerce City Municipal Court works with CitePayUSA to allow for fast, easy and secure online payment of your citations. Follow these easy steps:
- Visit CitePayUSA to pay online
- Find your information. Enter your citation or case number and your birth date to find your financial obligations with the court. Note: Your case number must be 10 digits - add zeros as follows CM0020001 or P000020001.
- Select the items you wish to pay.
- Confirm your information. Confirm the items you wish to pay with your credit or debit card.
- Make your payment. Enter your payment information on the secure site.
- Print your payment receipt for your records.
Pay by Credit and Debit Cards
Credit and debit cards are only accepted from the card holder. If your name is not on the credit card your payment will not be accepted. If you are on a payment plan, you cannot pay with a credit card unless you are paying the full balance.
If you owe more than $150, the judge may authorize a payment schedule, but you must appear in court on your scheduled court date and request this arrangement.
When to Pay
Payments are accepted Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Our offices are closed on all legal holidays.
Past due fines including warrants, outstanding judgments, and payments for insufficient funds checks must be made by cash or money order.
Community Service Hours
Commerce City does not accept community service hours in place of paying a fine.