Commerce City recognizes the challenges that the COVID-19 pandemic has placed on local businesses and non-profits. As a result, the city created the COVID-19 Business and Non-Profit Support and Recovery Grants to assist small businesses and non-profits with operations disrupted by COVID-19.
The grants are intended to provide qualified businesses and non-profits in the City grants of up to $5,000 for expenses until other funding sources can be secured through loans and federal relief programs.
- Grant FAQs
- Preguntas Frecuentes en Español
- Business Grant Recipients (Round 1)
- Non-Profit Grant Recipients (Round 1)
- Business Grant Recipients (Round 2)
- Non-Profit Grant Recipients (Round 2)
Any future grants related to COVID-19 recovery will be posted on this page.