At-Large City Council Vacancy
On April 15, City Council declared a vacancy in the At-Large seat of Crystal Elliott. With Elliot’s departure, an At-Large seat opens up for a temporary appointment until the end of the existing term in December 2019. The City Charter requires City Council appoint an eligible person within ten to thirty days. Residents interested in applying for the vacant At-Large seat must submit an application to the City Clerk by 5:00 P.M. on April 22, 2019.
Applications Received (as of 4/16/2019)
Council Openings for the November 5, 2019, Coordinated Elections:
2019 Election Calendar (as of 02/19/2019)
Mayoral Candidates (as of 03/26/2019)
- René Bullock | Candidate Affidavit | New Committee Registration
- Paul Solano | Candidate Affidavit | New Committee Registration
- Steve Douglas | Candidate Affidavit | New Committee Registration
Ward II Candidates (as of 03/25/2019)
- Jennifer Allen-Thomas | Candidate Affidavit | New Committee Registration
- Austin Rollison | Candidate Affidavit | New Committee Registration
Voter ResourcesNeed to register? Moved and want to verify your information? Or perhaps serve as a county election clerk? Check out these resources for your election questions and needs.
- Register to Vote or Verify Voter Information
- Frequently Asked Questions about Elections
- Adams County Clerk and Recorder Elections Department
Citizen-driven initiatives are part of the city's democratic process. The city clerk's office has guidelines consistent with state statute and city charter for residents interested in placing an issue on the ballot or recalling elected officials. Below are guidelines and sample templates.