The City Clerk’s Office provides specialized administrative services to the city.
- Serves as clerk to city council, working with city departments to schedule and create agendas and meeting minutes.
- Conducts municipal elections
- Coordinates city boards and commissions
- Administers the city's liquor, marijuana and business licensing programs
- Preserves and provides access to official and historical city records
- Serves as a passport acceptance facility
- Public Records
- For a criminal justice records request or a background check, please visit the Police Department's Records web page.