Commerce City is committed to financial transparency. The OpenGov portal provides access to city financial and performance data. In the OpenGov portal you can filter, analyze, and share revenue expense reports from 2014 to the current budget.
If you have questions about the data, please email the Commerce City Finance Office at email@example.com or call 303-289-3602.
Commerce City’s annual budget provides the city budget for the coming fiscal year. City Council adopts the budget annually in November. The city's fiscal year follows the established calendar (January - December). Commerce City's Comprehensive Annual Financial Report provides the financial condition of the city for the previous calendar year as of Dec. 31, meets the city charter requirements as well as provides full financial disclosure in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
2020 Annual Budget
2019 Annual Budget
2018-2019 Biennial Budget
Previous Years' Biennial Budgets
- 2017-2018 Biennial Budget
- 2016-2017 Biennial Budget
- 2015 CIPP (Capital Improvements & Preservation Plan)
- 2015-2016 Biennial Budget
- 2015-2016 E-470 Commercial Area General Improvement District (ECAGID) Budget
- 2015-2016 E-470 Residential Area General Improvement District (ERAGID) Budget
- 2015-2016 Northern Infrastructure General Improvement District (NIGID) Budget
Annual Financial Reports
Each year, the city prepares a comprehensive annual financial report (CAFR). The CAFR includes several reports and financial statements including the independent auditor’s report, a list of city officials, an organizational chart, basic financial statements, a schedule of investments, and a statistical section. The statistical section includes information regarding city debt, property tax, demographics, and other miscellaneous facts. For more information regarding the city’s financial statements, please contact Armando Guardiola at 303-289-3602.
- 2018 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- 2017 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- 2016 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- 2015 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- 2014 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
The Popular Annual Financial Report (PAFR) is a summary of financial highlights and activities that are drawn from financial statements reported in the CAFR for the fiscal year.