Virtual City Council Meeting - Monday, June 22
In addition to the scheduled virtual study session at 6 p.m. Monday, June 22, City Council has added a special business meeting to occur afterward. The meeting will be shown live online at c3gov.com/video and on CCTV Channel 8 (HD 881).
There is no public comment at study sessions or special meetings, but members of the public can register to join the Zoom meeting by noon Monday.
Visit c3gov.com/council for a link to the meeting agendas, which include:
- Study Session discussion about proposed updates to the city’s oil and gas regulations
- Resolution authorizing CARES Act funds to be used for mortgage and rent relief for residents
- Designation of a Voting Delegate for the Colorado Municipal League Conference
- Ratification of grant application for 120th Ave/US-85 Project
- Discussion of an interim city manager process and city manager recruitment process