Tune in May 18 for the city council meeting
City Council will hold a virtual meeting at 6 p.m. Monday, May 18. The meeting agenda includes:
- COVID-19 update and City Manager’s financial update
- Presentation on using E-470 as a hazardous materials route
- Public Hearing on renewing a Conditional Use Permit for the metal recycling business at 9985 E. 104th Ave.
- Ordinance revising city codes and fines for weed and grass maintenance
- Ordinances amending the city budget to accept grant funds from the National League of Cities, Colorado Auto Theft Prevention Authority, and for the city’s CDBG program.
- Discussion on future board and commission meeting schedules
City Council will conduct this meeting virtually as the Civic Center remains closed out of precaution for COVID-19. The public will have the opportunity to comment at the meeting during citizen communication and/or for each agenda item. Members of the public can register in advance to comment live during the meeting via Zoom or submit written comments using the online form (or by mail). The deadline to register to comment during the meeting is noon on Monday, May 18. Visit c3gov.com/council for public comment registration information and instructions.
Residents are also encouraged to watch the meeting online at c3gov.com/video or on CCTV Channel 8 (HD 881).