Tune in May 4 for the city council meeting
City Council will hold a virtual meeting at 6 p.m. Monday, May 4. Members of the public can submit written comments or register in advance to comment live by noon on Monday.
Visit c3gov.com/council for instructions on commenting and a link to the meeting agenda, which includes:
- Citizen Communication
- Update on COVID-19
- Monthly oil and gas update and Suncor update
- Resolution amending the purchase and sale agreement for the property at 7111 E. 56th Ave.
- Ordinance revising city codes and fines for maintenance of weeds and grasses
- Ordinance amending the city budget to accept funds from the CARES Act
- Discussion on future board and commission meeting schedules
City Council will conduct this meeting virtually as the Civic Center remains closed out of precaution for COVID-19. The public will have the opportunity to comment at the meeting during citizen communication and/or for each agenda item. Members of the public can register in advance to comment live during the meeting via Zoom or submit written comments using the online form (or by mail). Visit c3gov.com/council for public comment registration information and instructions. The deadline to register to comment during the meeting and/or submit written comments is noon on Monday, May 4.
Residents are also encouraged to watch the meeting online at c3gov.com/video or on CCTV Channel 8 (HD 881).