Free Day at Tower Landfill March 14
Get a head start on your spring cleaning and take advantage of the Free Landfill Day happening Saturday, March 14. Residents are invited to bring bulky items and/or large quantities of garbage that will not fit in your regular curbside trash can. Each household can bring one load to the landfill for FREE with proof of residency.
- Proof of Commerce City residency required (e.g. driver’s license/tax statement). Please note: some eligible residents have Brighton or Henderson addresses.
- One free load per household.
- No charge for cars, vans, SUVs, or the first 5 cubic yards for pickup trucks and trailers (loads exceeding 5 yards are subject to the gate rate plus applicable taxes and fees).
- All loads must be covered.
- Must wear reflective safety vest while unloading.
- Appliances with refrigerants must have certification of chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) removal.
- Mattresses and box springs are subject to a fee of $30 each.
- NOT ACCEPTED: electronics, tires, car batteries or any hazardous materials/liquids. These items can be discarded during other events for special hazardous waste disposal.
Free Landfill Day
Saturday, March 14
7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Republic Services Tower Landfill
19260 E. 88th Avenue
Visit c3gov.com/trash for complete details or call 303-371-5115 with questions.