Traveling over the holidays? Take your Connected newsletter with you and snap a creative photo of yourself with it! Submit the photo for your chance to win one spot in the New Year's Challenge Program (a $370 value), from the city's Parks, Recreation and Golf department. This two-month program at the Bison Ridge Recreation Center includes weekly group workouts, monthly weigh-ins, personal training sessions, massages, prizes, and much more. Learn more about the New Year's Challenge Program at c3gov.com/PhotoChallenge. The Connected photo challenge runs through Dec. 10.
- You must be a Commerce City resident and 16+ to participate
- Email your photo with a brief description, your name, and phone number to CDukes@c3gov.com.
- Only one photo entry per participant is allowed.
- City staff will vote on the most creative photo.
- One winner will be selected and announced in the January issue of Connected.
May the most creative photo win!
By submitting your photo, you give the city permission to publish it and your name through city accounts such as the city's website, Connected newsletter, and social media channels. Participants under 18 must have parental permission to enter.