Weather Alert: City facilities opening at 10 a.m. on Oct. 30
Post Date:10/29/2019 3:24 PM
Return to full list >>
On Wednesday, October 30, the city will be operating on a delayed schedule with facilities opening at 10 a.m.
This includes the following buildings:
- Civic Center and Municipal Court, 7887 E. 60th Ave.
- Municipal Services Center, 8602 Rosemary St.
- Bison Ridge Recreation Center, 13905 E. 112th Ave.
- Eagle Pointe Recreation Center, 6060 E. Parkway Dr.
- Buffalo Run Golf Course and the Bison Grill, 15700 E. 112th Ave
Municipal Court update:
- If you are scheduled for a 1 p.m. court docket on Oct. 30, you may check-in at the court windows starting at 12:30 p.m.
- If you were scheduled for the 8:30 a.m. court docket on Oct. 30, you have the option to attend at 1 p.m.; otherwise you will be rescheduled by mail for a different date.
- Interpreters will be available for the 1 p.m. court docket.