Cultural Council seeks local restaurants to participate in Commerce City Eats Week
The Commerce City Cultural Council is seeking restaurants to participate in the inaugural Commerce City Eats Week, September 22-30, 2019. The purpose of this week-long event is to highlight local cuisine and bring residents and visitors together through a celebration of food.
Diners will receive 15% off their total purchase when they present the Commerce City Eats Week flier either hardcopy or on their phone. Participating restaurants will be featured on c3gov.com/cceats and event promotional materials such as social media posts and press releases.
How Commerce City Eats Week Works:
- Restaurant participation is FREE!
- Restaurants must offer a discount of 15% off total purchases.
- Restaurants must commit to participating the entire event period - September 22-30, 2019.
- Restaurants will receive signage to post at your restaurant to promote your participation.
- Restaurants will also receive graphics for your restaurant’s social media or website to promote your participation and the 15% discount.
To participate, visit c3gov.com/cceats. The deadline to register is September 15, 2019.
For more information, contact Daniela Villarreal, community relations liaison at 303-227-8832 or email@example.com.