Tune in or turn out on August 5!
Monday night’s city council meeting agenda includes:
- Proclamation declaring August 2019 as Employee Appreciation Month in Commerce City.
- An ordinance on 1st Reading amending the city's 2019 budget.
- An ordinance on 2nd Reading amending the land development code authorizing the collection of a new oil and gas transportation impact fee.
- Presentations include an update by Suncor and an overview of a proposed Metropolitan District by Oakwood Homes.
- Administrative Council Business includes an update on the oil and gas Regional Operator Agreement.
Agendas are subject to change. Visit c3gov.com/council for the most current topics.
Can't attend in person? Watch live and archived meetings at c3gov.com/video or on CCTV Channel 8/881HD.