Recreation scholarship program available to qualified residents
All ages can apply!
The Department of Parks, Recreation & Golf offers a scholarship program for Commerce City residents that demonstrate financial need. Residents of all ages may apply for up to 50% off a class session priced at $21 or more.
Activities covered by the scholarship may include dance, gymnastics, martial arts, fitness boot camps, adult cooking classes, youth sports, and more.
General Guidelines to Apply
The applicant must:
- Be in good standing with the Department of Parks, Recreation & Golf
- Be a current resident of the City of Commerce City, Colorado
- Provide proof of residency such as:
- A valid driver’s license, or
- A recent utility bill, or
- A school ID card (if the applicant is a student)
- Provide proof of enlistment in an approved government assistance program
To learn more, contact your local recreation center:
Eagle Pointe Recreation Center
6060 E. Parkway Dr.
Bison Ridge Recreation Center
13905 E. 112th Ave.
Scholarships are funded in part by the Quality Community Foundation (QCF) and the city’s Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program.