Commerce City seeks food trucks for summer events
Commerce City is seeking food trucks to participate in Neighborhood Outreaches and the Music in the Park concert series.
Neighborhood Outreaches are free family-friendly events in Commerce City that draw approximately 500 attendees to each location. The event features a live band, bounce houses and other family activities, and informational booths from the city, local nonprofit organizations, and service providers. A free hotdog meal, sides, and drinks are provided free of charge to attendees. New this year, the city is seeking to add 1 dessert food truck option for each event.
- June 13, 6-8 p.m.: Fronterra Park, 10020 Joplin St. | FACE Vocal Rock Band
- August 8, 6-8 p.m.: Pioneer Park, 5950 Holly St. | Moses Jones Band
Since 2012, the Commerce City Cultural Council has hosted an inclusive and diverse concert series every Thursday in July, bringing more than 1,700 residents together annually to celebrate the arts within Commerce City. These free events feature 2-4 food trucks at each location.
- July 11, 6-8 p.m.: Pioneer Park, 5950 Holly St. | Wash Park Band
- July 18, 6-8 p.m.: Reunion Southlawn, Reunion Pkwy. | Jim Hyatt
- August 1, 6-8 p.m.: Reunion Southlawn, Reunion Pkwy. | Chicano Heat
There is no charge for food trucks to participate in the events, however all food trucks must have:
- A valid Commerce City Outdoor Vendor License on file (or apply for a new license)
- Complete a Commerce City Vendor Permit Application (Event fees are waived if selected)
For More Information, Contact:
Business License: Tiffany McGraw at 303-289-3784
Neighborhood Outreach Events: Derrick Tripp at 303-289-3761
Music in the Park Events: Daniela Villarreal at 303-227-8832
Please fill out the online application to apply for an event. Applications are due 5 p.m. on May 31.