PD hosts community meeting about traffic changes around Fronterra
The Commerce City Police Department wants your feedback about traffic issues in and around the Fronterra Village neighborhood. Join us for a community meeting featuring a traffic engineer from public works at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 16 at Second Creek Elementary School, 9950 Laredo Dr. The public is invited to share thoughts and comments about potential traffic changes, including:
- Raising the speed limit on E. 96th Avenue east of Chambers Road
- Recently installed speed humps on Joplin Street
- Requests for four-way stops and other traffic-related items
While this meeting will focus on traffic issues, residents from throughout the city are welcome to bring forth any questions, concerns and topics that you’d like to discuss with Commerce City Police.
PD Community Meeting – Fronterra Village Traffic
Wednesday, Jan. 16
Second Creek Elementary School
9950 Laredo Dr.
Commerce City PD hosts community meetings around the city to:
- Listen to your questions and concerns
- Talk about city happenings
- Provide information about recent crimes
- Discuss how community members can work with the police to reduce incidents
- Provide resources and help address traumatic situations
The next PD Community Meeting is scheduled for 6 p.m. on Wednesday, February 13 at the Eagle Pointe Recreation Center (6060 E. Parkway Dr.).