Daily admission includes the use of the pool/steam room area, track, cardio/weight center, gym and racquetball courts.
|Daily Admission no identification (ID) card||$3.75||$4.75||$6.00||$4.75|
|Resident with an ID card||$1.00
|Nonresident with an ID card||$1.50
|Corporate with an ID card||$3.50|
Photo identification or ID cards are valid for two years and may be purchased at the Commerce City Recreation Center. Proof of residency and age are required to purchase or renew a card.
- Residents: $5.00
- Non-residents: $7.00
- Corporate Member: $6.00
- Youth (ages 8-17): $5.00 - Must have parent or guardian complete registration and meet residency requirements for the minor
- Children (ages 3-7): Must have parent or guardian complete registration and meet residency requirements for the minor
Residency QualificationsAny person permanently living within Commerce City is considered a resident. To receive resident rates, patrons must provide a valid photo ID (driver's license or state ID card) showing city residency AND one of the following:
- Utility bill (gas/electric, telephone, or water) with city address OR
- Voter registration with city address OR
- Car registration or insurance with city address
Post office (P.O.) boxes are not eligible for receiving resident rates
Discounted rates are available for adults working within the boundaries of Commerce City. Individuals must provide a valid driver’s license or other photo ID in combination with a current paycheck stub.