Qualifying organizations and groups (e.g., public or private day cares, scout troops, church groups, birthday parties, etc.) may use the pool at special rates during scheduled open swim times. A minimum of 15 people are needed to qualify for this rate and one adult must be in the water for every 10 children.
- Child / youth - $1.50 (per person)
- Adult / supervisor - $2.50 (per person)
Make a splash at your next birthday party. Patrons of all ages can take advantage of this unique party setting any day of the week. Parties include free swimming during open swim times and two hours in a party room, where you can bring in a traditional cake, ice cream and any food and non-alcoholic drinks to celebrate the occasion. Reservations are required at least two weeks in advance and payment is due when your party is reserved.
- $60/66 plus tax (resident/nonresident rate) includes admission for up to 15 people
- Additional guests: 1.50 (per person) child/youth, $2.50 (per person) adult
- Please note that any party member wishing to visit the pool area must pay admission fees whether they are swimming or not.
To arrange your party, call the registration office at 303-289-3789. For group rate approval, call the aquatics office at 303-289-3711.