The annual Quality Community Foundation Golf Tournament supports post-secondary educational opportunities for Commerce City residents. Since 2008, the tournament has provided scholarships to 33 students to support their educational goals.
2017 Tournament Details
When: June 9, 2017
Buffalo Run Golf Course
15700 E. 112th Avenue
Commerce City CO 80022
Shotgun Start: 7:30am
The tournament is a four-person scramble, with prizes awarded for hole in one, longest drive (men and women), and closest to the pin (all par threes).
Registration closes on June 2 at 5:00 p.m.
Ivy League Level: $3,000
This exclusive partnership is in a class of its own!
- Registration fees for eight golfers & 10 mulligans
- Two logo signs placed on the golf course
- Logo display on our website and mentioning in our social media
- Inclusion of branded material (provided by sponsor) in welcome gift bags for participants.
- Logo banner (provided by sponsor) displayed during registration & lunch
- Speaking Opportunity during lunch.
Masters Level: $1,500
May 1 Early Admission Rate: $1,300.
- Registration fees for eight players
- Two partner signs placed on the golf course
Fountain of Knowledge: $1,000
- Registration fees for four players
- Branded water with sponsor logo for all participants
Bachelors Level: $750
Show your company’s support for post-secondary education.
- Registration fees for two players
- Partner sign placed on the golf course
Associate Level: $150
Show your personal support for post-secondary education.
- Registration fees for one golfer
Unable to Attend the Tournament?
Show your support for education by sponsoring one of the following (each sponsorship will receive a special recognition):
- Sponsor a hole: $200
- Breakfast sponsor: $750
- Lunch sponsor: $2,500
Secure Alumni Status
The Quality Community Foundation loves our Alumni! Repeat sponsors will be recognized in the program within each welcome gift bag for their continued support of the annual tournament.