Go To Search
Report a Crime or Concern
You can fill out numerous reports online.

Report a Crime
File your crime and incident report online.

Report an Accident
Fender bender or crash? File your accident report online. If you are looking for information about a traffic accident report or are looking for a copy please call 303-287-2844 or you can visit www.buycrash.com.

Report a Noise Complaint
Call 9-1-1 if the noisy activity is in progress so officers can be dispatched to investigate. You can submit a service request online or call the non-emergency number at 303-288-1535 if it is after the fact.

Report Graffiti
Call the graffiti hotline at 303-289-3664 or if the act is in progress, call 9-1-1. You can submit a service request online if on a street sign, sidewalk, park, trail, or right of way.

Report an Abandoned Vehicle
If the vehicle is located on a public street/roadway call 9-1-1. If the vehicle is on private property submit a service request online.

Report Lost Property
Lost property? You can file a crime and incident report online or by calling 303-288-1535.
Clinton Nichols
Interim Chief of Police
Ph: 303-287-2844



Traffic Hotline

Civic Center
7887 E 60th Avenue