This grant is designed to assist non-profit organizations that have the greatest and most significant impact to the quality of life in Commerce City. The amount of money available for grants varies each year and is determined by a City Council appropriation in the city’s annual budget.
To be eligible for this grant, organizations must have a 501 non-profit status, address the needs of Commerce City residents and demonstrate sound fiscal management.
Documents & Forms
- Grant application
- Grant application guidelines
- Grant report form and narrative instructions
- Submit report form and attachments by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Upcoming Dates
- TBD: Technical Assistance Sessions
- Interested organizations are invited to attend a session to discuss and ask questions about Quality Community Foundation’s grant process. An RSVP is requested, but not required.
- Jan. 31: Grantee report deadline
- Dec. 4: Grant Application release
- Feb. 2: Grant in-take deadline
- March: Grant Awards Presentation
For submissions or questions, contact Daniela Villarreal at email@example.com or 303-227-8832