Serve on the citizens public safety advisory board whose purpose is to formally involve the public in analyzing the city’s police service delivery, identifying opportunities for involvement, and to seek alignment with resident expectation of police services.
Currently there are no vacancies
You can apply online or paper applications can be picked up at the city clerk’s office at the Civic Center located at 7887 E 60th Ave.
- Improve police and public safety service delivery
- Increase opportunities for community dialogue and involvement in public safety
- Increase police responsiveness and accountability
- Align police service delivery with citizen expectations
- Improve citizen/police relationships and equitable treatment by the police
The Citizens Public Safety Advisory Board seeks to provide an important voice to community residents in the development of an exceptional police department.