Fun sports programs, smooth-running events, service improvement and strategic planning are just some of the benefits volunteers provide our community. Our volunteers help the city run better and more cost-efficiently. But our volunteers gain invaluable experience, learning new skills, meeting new people and even improving their health.
- Serve on city boards or commissions. Applications accepted throughout the year and vacancies currently exist.
- Events and programs volunteer. Review application and expectations or call 303-289-3761 for more information.
- Apply for Parks and Recreation Department Senior or Youth Advisory Committees.
- Volunteer at the city's senior center. Numerous opportunities to help older adults in the community. Call 303-289-3720.
- Youth sports coach or official. Training provided - must pass background check.
- Become a victim advocate to support those who have been a victim of crime. Applicants receive 40 hours of training and shadows a full-time advocate before responding to calls on their own.