Winter/spring registration opens Dec. 3
Registration opens Dec. 3 for winter/spring recreation programs. Look for the parks and recreation winter/spring activities guide in mailboxes soon or visit c3gov.com/recreation to view online.
There are Three Easy Ways to Register!
Bison Ridge: 303-286-6801
Eagle Pointe: 303-289-3789
Online Registration with Active
Active allows you to search, register and pay for programs and leagues on any computer, tablet or smart phone.
- Visit www.c3gov.com/register
- Request an account online or sign-in using existing account information with log-in link in upper right-hand corner. Please note account approvals can take up to 24 hours to process, excluding holidays and weekends.
- Once logged in, click the “Activities” tab and search for course number or class title.
- Select the class and then click the green “Add to My Cart Button.”
- Select the participant’s name and then click “Continue.”
- Proceed to checkout and enter credit card information.
- Take a minute to review your order and print your receipt.
Eagle Pointe Recreation Center: 6060 E. Parkway Dr.
Bison Ridge Recreation Center: 13905 E. 112th Ave.
Monday-Friday: 5:30 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 8 a.m.-5:30 p.m.