Organizers may submit a community calendar event if the event meets all of the city's requirements.
Free Sales & Use Tax Seminar
- Date: 12/07/2018 9:15 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Civic Center
7887 E. 60th Ave.
Commerce City, Colorado 80022
This free seminar is geared toward business owners, accountants and tax professionals.
The business of finance and taxes is a complicated one.
The City of Commerce City is here to help your company navigate the reporting of sales and use taxes.
- Are you curious about when to charge sales tax?
- Are you familiar with the City’s tax code and how it applies to your business?
- Wonder what is exempt from city sales/use tax?
- Want to ensure that you properly document exempt and wholesale sales?
- What about use tax? What is it and how do I properly report it?
These questions and many more will be answered at Commerce City’s Sales and Use Tax Seminar.
Friday, December 7
9:15 a.m. - Noon
Commerce City Civic Center, 7887 E. 60th Ave.
Check-in begins at 9 a.m. in City Council Chambers
City tax representatives will be on-hand to answer questions and provide guidance on how to more efficiently and effectively prepare your business’ tax documents and other forms.
Call 303-289-3628 or email email@example.com to register.
Registration closes Dec. 3, 2018.